All-Analog 180g Vinyl LP of Wayne Shorter’s Schizophrenia Mastered from the Original Master Tapes by Kevin Gray & Pressed at RTI: Reference-Caliber Blue Note Reissue Helmed by Music Matters' Joe Harley
Wayne Shorter’s 1967 album Schizophrenia found the legendary saxophonist at the pinnacle of post-bop with a sextet of like-minded musical explorers including James Spaulding, Curtis Fuller, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter and Joe Chambers performing Shorter originals like “Tom Thumb,” “Go,” and “Miyako.” This stereo Blue Note Tone Poet Series was produced by Joe Harley, mastered by Kevin Gray from the original analog tapes, pressed on 180g vinyl and packaged in a deluxe gatefold tip-on jacket.
• Blue Note Tone Poet Series
• Curated by Music Matters co-founder Joe Harley
• Audiophile-quality 180g vinyl LP
• All-analog mastering (direct from the master tapes) by Kevin Gray
• Manufactured at Record Technology Incorporated
• Deluxe gatefold jacket packaging