Mute presents a colored vinyl LP reissue of Can's Soundtracks, a compilation of songs the band had composed for different movies which was released in 1970 before they started work on their second album. This record said goodbye to the group's original vocalist Malcolm Mooney, who features on "Soul Desert" and "She Brings The Rain," to be replaced by Japanese singer Damo Suzuki. Bridging the gap between the improvisatory rock jams of their earlier recordings, Monster Movie and Delay 1968, Soundtracks also laid the foundations for their more electronic and experimental sounding work, such as Tago Mago and Ege Bamyasi.
- Deadlock (from Deadlock)
- Tango Whiskyman (from Deadlock)
- Deadlock (Titelmusik) (from Deadlock)
- Don't Turn The Light On, Leave Me Alone (from Cream)
- Soul Desert (from Mädchen mit Gewalt)
- Mother Sky (from Deep End)
- She Brings The Rain (from Bottom - Ein grosser Graublauer)