The Bright Lights of America is the seventh album released by American punk rock band Anti-Flag. Released in 2008, the album marked a change in the band's sound: although still very much punk, the album is their first to feature a string section and child choirs. Two singles were released from the album: both the title track and “The Modern Rome Burning”. Other popular songs from this album are “Good And Ready”, “Spit In The Face” and “Vices”. Produced by Tony Visconti, Anti-Flag sounds fiery and angry as ever on this album.
This is a limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid red vinyl. The LP's are housed in a gatefold sleeve with a deluxe leather laminate finish, and contains a double-sided poster with lyrics and liner notes.
Music on Vinyl label pressing.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold with deluxe leather laminate finish
- Includes double-sided XL poster with lyrics and liner notes
- Featuring “Good And Ready”, “The Bright Lights Of America”, “Spit In The Face”, “Vices” & “The Modern Rome Burning”
- Produced by Tony Visconti
- Limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid red coloured vinyl
1. GOOD AND READY
2. THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF AMERICA
1. THE MODERN ROME BURNING
2. IF YOU WANNA STEAL
3. NO WARNING
1. SPIT IN THE FACE
2. WE ARE THE LOST
3. GO WEST
1. SMARTEST BOMB
2. SHADOW OF THE DEAD
3. THE INK AND THE QUILL